Saturday, October 01, 2005

Circular No 204



Newsletter for past alumni of The Abbey School, Mt. St. Benedict, Trinidad and Tobago, W.I.
Caracas, 1 of October 2005. Circular No. 204
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Friends,
In Circular No. 200 I let you know that I am going to make changes to the mailing of the Newsletter.
I am setting up the new mailing list for those that do not want to be left out, and wish to continue to receive photos. Send in your 50 words or check as per instructions at the end of the Circular, if you want photos.
Please forgive me if you get repeat Circulars, it is going to take some time for me to sort out the Alumni that is interested in the Circulars.
Please feel free to write me in case you want to be left out.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------.
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 11:54:47 -0800 (PST)
From: "Stuart Monplaisir" stumon@yahoo.com
Subject: Dues

Ladislao,
Or how about both.
Still need a street address or a post office box address to send the check to.
Stu
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------.
Date: 9/3/2005 8:55:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time

Dear Ladislao,
I have not received and circulars for some time.
My e-mail address changed and I sent you the new ad ..... it seems that you did not receive it.
Here is the new ad: virginartware@tstt.net.tt
Thanks and keep up the good work.
I really miss not getting your monthly circular.
Best Regards
Michael D'Ornellas
-----------------------------------------------------------------------.
From: "Michael & Virginia"
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 19:05:35 -0400

Lazslo,
The soft drink at mount was called 'EXCEL' .
Michael D'Ornellas
---------------------------------------------------------------------------.
From: "Michael & Virginia D' Ornellas"
Date: 27 Nov 15:48 (PST)
To: "Chandra Teelucksingh" <>

Hi Chandra,
Here is the circular I promised to send you.
I have copied Ladislao so you can be listed.
Please send Ladislao some info of your self as well as the period you were at MSB.
He in turn will put you on the mailing list and you will receive the monthly Circulars.
Take care and nice chatting at HiLo.
Michael.
(Can you contact Chandra, I need to contact him. Ed.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------.
Subject: RE: An Afternoon of Music
Date: 6/25/2005 8:00:57 AM

Hi Ladislao,
Thanks for your e-mail directing me to your main e-mail address.
The 'Afternoon of Classical Sacred Music' went off very well for a first..... we estimated a turnout of approximately 170 people.
We learned a lot from this one and with the proposed changes, the second one will be much better.
I will keep you in touch with the latest developments.
Fondest regards to you and your family keep up the good work.
Michael.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: LADISLAO KERTESZ
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2005 6:25 PM
Subject: Re: An Afternoon of Music

Dear Michael
Sorry for not been able to help in giving out the news.
My main email address is Kaviacion@cantv.net, and kertesz11@yahoo.com, please send all correspondence there.
God Bless
Ladislao
(If you send me the news two weeks in advance I can help you with the Circulars. Ed.)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Michael & Virginia
Sent: 6/7/2005 7:48:13 PM
Subject: Re: An Afternoon of Music

Dear All,
Fr. Abbot , Raymond Bandfield and myself have organized ' AN AFTERNOON OF CLASSICAL SACRED MUSIC' at The Abbey Church Mount St. Benedict on Sunday 12th June from 1:00 - 2:45 PM.
Bring the family and come and experience some of the most POWERFUL and PASSIONATE music you will ever hear.
Hope to see you there.
---------------------------------------------------------------------.
From: "Nigel Boos" < nigelboos@yahoo.ca >
Subject: Edward and Richard Driver
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 08:52:21 -0400

Las,
I have spoken with Edward Driver, but he has told me that he was never a student at MSB. His brother, Richard, certainly was, and I spoke with Richard as well.
However, you already have Richard's email address and he is in touch with you, or so he says.
He enjoys the news items re Abbey School and says he's going to pay his dues soon (i.e. 50 words).
Nigel
--------------------------------------------------------------------------.
On 2-May-05, at 9:48 PM, lazslo kertesz wrote:
Driver, Edward
88 Orchard Park Blvd
Toronto, ON M4L 3E2
(416) 694-7268
Dear Nigel
Can you call???
Please inform me if there is an email address?
How about the others that I sent you??
God Bless
Ladislao
(Richard Driver, I need your resume and telephone number. Ed.)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Carlos Dvorak,
I was going to write you asking for your telephone number some time ago but no time man!.
I hope you have received my invitation to the on and off dinners with the msb group??.
Please call me at 0416 612 5695 any time.
Tell me if you are getting the circulars?? And give your opinion.
Does your brothers Guillermo and Miguel have emails, telephone numbers??
God Bless
Ladislao Kertesz Class 1960
----------------------------------------------------------------------.
I am Carlos E. Dvorak, was student in The Abbey School during the years 1966 thru 1969.
Will like to join the group.
My E-mail address is:
I am in Caracas Venezuela, have some photos since then.
When I was at the school Fr. Bernard was the Head, I also joined the scout group and I was ASM.
Please send me more information to be able to know how to send photographs, could it be scanned and sent? if so where.
Best Regards
C. DVORAK
(Please send me the photos either scanned or I can scan them. Ed.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------.
REMEMBER TO PAY YOUR DUE, 50 WORDS PER YEAR, OR SEND A CHECK preferably from any U.S. Bank, to my address:
Ladislao Kertesz
Apartado 69072
Caracas 1062A Venezuela
For those that prefer this way to cooperate with the Circular and the expense that this generates. It is 52 issues per year.
God Bless
Ladislao
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photos: By donellas: mango scouts, son,
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments: