Saturday, August 06, 2005

Circular No 196




Newsletter for past alumni of The Abbey School, Mt. St. Benedict, Trinidad and Tobago, W.I.
Caracas, 6 August 2005. Circular No. 196
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Friends,
This time I have been a bit late with the Circulars. Thank you friends for your concern.
The lateness is due to travel, and because of having taken time helping out my daughter Victoria, with her Miss Aguasal Club pageant contest.
From what I have written in the past, my daughter Victoria (16) is a regular swimming champ at her school Colegio Humboldt (27:81 crawl) and doing quite well here in Venezuela, has just entered a Miss beauty pageant at a beach club where we are members.
The page is:
Now back to serious business.
The seriousness is that for some time there is no more information on Robert Lee in the Internet.
Before he has been very active with Baseball but ???.
Can anyone help??
------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Robert Lee < RLee@accordcredit.com >
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 12:16:07 -0500
Here is a lead and names of people.
Names that come to mind that are not listed:
Local:
Keith Andrew Allen
Garth Alexander
Winston Copeland
Kiron Pierre
Steven Aboud
Diptee
Still lots of local guys missing!
Off Shore/overseas
Rudy Polderman
Ronnie Lew
Bento (St Lucia)
Rockerforte (St Lucia)
Do you know if the convent in St Joseph created a similar website?
Robert Lee
(Unfortunately none of those mentioned is in the list, can anyone help?? Ed.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Laszlo Kertesz [mailto: lkertesz3@icqmail.com ]
Sent: January 15, 2003 2:26 PM
Dear Robert
I did fool you!!! on the LAST.
Well maybe on the 1st of April you will the same.
I need the email address of your friend from YORK LTD in TT.
That would make one more oldboy to the family.
God Bless
Ladislao
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Thu, 02 January 2003, Robert Lee wrote:
Lazslo,
Thank you for your generous input with the circulars. I've enjoyed every one.
God Bless
Robert Lee
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Robert Lee < RLee@accordcredit.com >
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 14:31:05 -0500
Ladislao,
My first day back at work
Re: Australia
This is a trip that I have been looking forward and planning for the longest while.
I did not find Richard McCartney in Australia.
What happened was a near disaster.
On my second day upon arriving in Australia, I got a heart attack.
I spent my first week in the Hospital and the following 2 weeks fighting with the airline to allow me to fly back to Canada.
The view of the city from the hospital was splendid.
Recovering at Cogee and Bondi Beach was fun.
It would have been much better if I didn't have the heart attack.
Bondi Beach is probably the world's largest collection of blondes.
Quite a number of the girls were topless on the beach in the mild spring weather.
I can imagine what would happen in the Summer.
I did locate Richard McCartney in New Zealand through the help of Leary O'Connor in Australia.
Robert Lee
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: LADISLAO KERTESZ [mailto: lkertesz2@icqmail.com ]
Sent: October 20, 2002 11:43 AM
Caracas, 20 of October 2002.
Dear Robert,
I received your email with Achim's email but I unwontedly erased it.
Please could you give me his email address again???
How is the trip???
Please tell me if you are getting the circulars??
I have you as missing No. 47???
God Bless
Ladislao
------------------------------------------------------------------.
Date: 1/31/2005 5:18:36 AM
Did not see Desmond while he was in Perth but his daughter says his email address is dclittlep@hotmail.com.
Guess that would be the best way to contact him.
She also gave me his mobile number but was not sure if it was current.
It is 11186879220.
Hope this helps.
Good to get your news although everyone seems years younger!
(It would be nice to receive a few lines from Desmond. Ed.)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 8:33 AM
Dear Leary,
Please send me Desmond’s address and telephone number.
God bless
Ladislao
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Gillian & Leary Oconnor
Sent: 12/27/2004 4:34:04 AM
Desmond is here at the moment visiting his children but he still lives in Trinidad.
Not sure of his address there but if I can, I will try and tell him you are looking for him.
(Missing communication from Littlepage??? Ed.)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
REMEMBER TO PAY YOUR DUES, 50 WORDS PER YEAR, OR SEND A CHECK ANY U.S. BANK to my mailing address:
Ladislao Kertesz
Apartado 69072
Caracas 1062A Venezuela
For those that prefer this way to cooperate with the Circular and the expense that this generates. It is 52 issues per year.
God Bless
Ladislao
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Photos: from myron lew, main entrance monastery, sports field, guest house
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Look us up at http://www.theabbeyschool.com, an all class msb web site.
Look at www.paxabbey.com, for information on the Monastery, Mt St. Benedict.
For those that want to communicate with the web, use, webmaster@theabbeyschool.com,
Send information to: Ladislaokertesz@hotmail.com, if you would like to be in the circulars mailing list or any old boy that you would like to include. Telf. 0 (212) 263.5346 Caracas.
Use kaviacion@cantv.net, or kertesz11@yahoo.com, for photos as I leave enough storage space for these.
Please note: you may have missed some of the circulars, if you have not received one every week, do not hesitate to ask for the missing number to idmitch@anguillanet.com,
For those that would like to contact me here I include my telephones:
Telf.Office: 58 (212) 263.5346, 267.2416, From: 11:00GMT to 22:00GMT
FAX: 58 (212) 261.0829,
Home: 58 (212) 238.4084. From: 00:00 GMT to 04:00 GMT
Cellphone: +58 (0416) 612.5695
Remember that Venezuelas time is the same as Trinidads, -04:00 GMT.

No comments: